Old February 8th 19, 01:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Commander Kinsey

Default Nikon is backwards

On Fri, 08 Feb 2019 01:22:14 -0000, Eric Stevens wrote:

On Thu, 07 Feb 2019 01:22:25 -0000, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

Why would I wear something to protect me from something which only happens to dangerous drivers? I've never needed a belt and probably never will. I don't wear armbands or a lifejacket when I swim in the sea either, because I'm not a pathetic pussy like you.

"... something which only happens to dangerous drivers".

Now there is a fallacy.

Clearly you're one of the useless drivers who can't avoid others that **** up. A good driver avoids all accidents.

Even if you don't, the chances should be slim enough for you to worry about it no more than being struck by lightning. Maybe you ought to get some pills for your paranoia.