Old November 13th 17, 11:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Cheap Apple

In article , Tony Cooper
wrote:

As the original poster of this thread...the *only* reason I'd buy one
of those Macs is out of curiosity.

it's the wrong mac to buy just for curiosity.

Oh. Is there a Code of Conduct involved in deciding to buy a used
Mac? Is it in the TOS not buy one out of curiosity? Is it a mortal
or venial Applesin?

yes there is, and it's called having manners and not being a dumb****.

assholes are not allowed into the mac cult. you lose.

I have a perfectly fine Windows
desktop and laptop that have never caused me a problem, and see no
reason to switch to a Mac.

yet another reason not to bother.

I really depend on your input to tell me if my reasons for doing
something are the right reasons.

completely missing the point, as always.

You *really* must have too much time on your hands to type out posts
like this. Did you get laid off at the Geek desk?

more of your insults. they must be paying you overtime.