Old March 6th 17, 03:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David Taylor

Default The D7300 could be a D500 on a Budget

On 06/03/2017 15:14, Savageduck wrote:
[]
So I explored my options because I was not going to
make the move to FF. I was on the verge of considering a D7100 or D7200,
but those were not a D300S replacement, so in my exploration I stumbled
over the Fujifilm X-Series, and I made the leap to mirrorless, and I
couldn't be happier.

[]

Although I chose micro four-thirds, I am also very happy going
mirrorless. Of course, it won't suit everyone, but I do wonder whether
those using a mirrored camera might changed their views were they
actually to use mirrorless for a while.

I have been very disappointed with Nikon's mirrorless offerings so far,
otherwise I might have stuck with them.

--
Cheers,
David