Old October 16th 03, 10:08 PM
Martin Riddle

Default Source for Slide Film Boxes ala Kodak?

I had a similar question last year, and here was the prompt response from kodak...

Greetings Martin,

We received your email regarding boxes that hold mounted slides and
appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance.

A photofinishing company known as Qualex Inc., which is a wholly-owned
subsidiary of Eastman Kodak Company, manages laboratories offering KODAK
Picture Processing. Since they are the direct link to processing,
Qualex would be in the best position to assist you further. Their
toll-free number is 1-800-661-3456.

If Qualex were unable to provide a source for you, our next suggestion
would be to check libraries, bookstores or newsstands for trade
magazines, such as 'shutterbug.' These often feature advertisements
from a wide-variety of support and service providers across the
photographic industry.

We wish you the best of success with your search and thank you for
visiting the Kodak website. If you should have future questions on
Kodak products or services, please be sure to revisit our site as we are
continually adding information to enhance our service.

Sincerely,

Suzanne K
Kodak Information and Technical Support

"Dan Wenz" wrote in message ...
Since Kodak discontinued mounting Stereo Slides, I just have them
develop my rolls and I mount them into stereo mounts. Without their
mounting service, I no longer receive the "Kodak yellow" boxes. While
there are sites that sell boxes for stereo slides storage, they are for
multiple rolls worth of slides, and I'd prefer to use one box per roll
as I have for the last 40+ years. Does anyone know of a source of the
Kodak type boxes?