Old January 7th 04, 09:28 AM
M77

Default how to put the border around a headshot?

"J C" wrote in message
On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 00:34:18 -0700, Marc 182
wrote:

Quite the contrary, I read everything he wrote with interest. Idiot
would seem to be the last thing to describe him. Just because I don't
mag print doesn't mean I'm not interested in the details. He was on-
charter, on-topic, and maybe just a little off-point, ...but no, he was
on point too.

You shouldn't seek to speak for everyone else, just for yourself.

Marc

Thanks for the vote of confidence Marc.

People get really tied up in their personal explanations for the
rationale behind digital image resolutions and often don't see the
bigger picture that lead to the recommendations in the first place.

yeah, this is coming from a guy using the term 'dpi' to describe digital
images? uh, ok. what exactly is 'dpi'?