Old January 31st 04, 08:03 AM
John F. Opie

Default Helmut Newton Has Died

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:06:15 GMT, "T C Bulmer"
wrote:

Ok Ok, now you both just sound like a couple of school children bickering
over who's right and who's wrong. Guess what? It doesn't matter. If you were
debating the issue in a mature and calm fashion, fine, but you're not. You
both have resorted to name calling and pulling punches. It's amusing, but
silly all at the same time. Move on boys, find something new to bicker
about, this is getting boring.

Hi -

It really, really, really reminds me of why I decided *not* to pursue
a career in academics and went out into the real world. My reaction
now when someones crows about their PhD is one of deep relief that I
didn't waste all those years of my life...

John, a mere MA...