Old January 16th 04, 10:11 PM
Ken Smith

Default Air Ektar Lens mount

"Jos. Burke" wrote in message . ..
I assume you need to mount the ring to the board front as opposed to
through to the backside of the lens board.
Should simplify the problem--as in "Ahhh--I see!!"
I did the same with my 14" Ektar upon receiving it-I assumed a fastening
through to the backside of the board BUT you don't have that much thread.
Actually I had to get an Ilex #5 ring/flange through Midwest Photo
Exch.($29)
Enjoy the Ektar!
J Burke

Ahhhhaaaa, you're right. Good thing I'm not in charge of
anything serious. I was reluctant to consider it that way I guess,
because it's a wood board and a heavy lens, but after a few bolts went
in my worries disappeared.
It's completely solid. Thanks much J Burke. Ken Smith

"8x10? Why do you need 8x10?"

"Need? Whats need got to do with it?"