Old April 15th 11, 06:38 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Greg Faris

Default Aero-Technika question

I think this is a Bob Salomon question, if Bob is still reading here.
I am still using my Aero-Technika 45EL, and still think it is an
excellent choice for aerial oblique photography. It's actually
relatively compact and easy to handle (once you're used to it) and
records tons more resolution than all but the most exotic, high-end
digital units costing $50K+ (and maybe even many of these).

I have recently acquired a new (to me) Aero-Rollex motorized magazine.
Unlike the others I have, this one has a momentary-contact button on the
top. There is nothing on the "check-list" or otherwise printed on the
magazine to indicate its function.

What's the button for?

Thanks