Old July 23rd 04, 11:03 PM
Andrew Price

Default Kodak Tmax 100 with Rodinal

On 23 Jul 2004 00:24:07 GMT, (Indheatec) wrote:

First go to:

http://www.ilford.com/html/us_english/bw_chart.html

This is a chart will help you to determine development times at different
temperatures.

This chart has been around in a number of different formats (html,
*.pdf etc) for quite a while, but every version of it which I've seen
lacks the data for processing at 23°C - the column is just plain
missing.

I'd be tempted just to interpolate, except that I have my doubts about
the values given for 22° - they seem to be off the curve constituted
by the other values.

Anyone know if there is a corrected version available somewhere?