Old March 9th 18, 10:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Scanning negatives

On 2018-03-01 16:25:16 +0000, Whisky-dave said:

No he didn't...

Oh yes he did.

on the 28th Feb Paul C said"I live in the middle of nowhere. If I can
get something cheap enough, I would probably find a bit more use for
it later. I've got quite a few negs in disc format. Dunno if I'd be
able to scan them. "

That was not in the OPs OP as you claimed. :-ppp

He said he wanted to scan a few negs and updated it to negs on discs.

Then he didn't say so from the beginning then!

I do agree that the discs probably was created to get mankind used to
tecno dementia!

and it certainly worked on you ;-P

Not really. The boxes of ol' family memorabilia is filling a good part
of me basement.

and that proves what exactly. ?

That I don't have anything to prove to drunks like you!

I'll be moving a few blocks while my flat, and its building gets a
well needed makeover and will thus be off line for some time...

I guess there's no way to get wireless near where you are then.

Electronic smog, as in login free wireless routers is to be found
elsewhere. The crowd around here is more safety minded, mostly. Not
that I can't use me Xperia smartphone as a hotspot, if I wanna...
--
teleportation kills