Old February 11th 07, 01:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul D. Sullivan

Default Is a 1/1.8" (7.18 x 5.32 mm) sensor sufficient for 10mp and 12mp?

I keep hearing from students and folks with laptops that since
they only have 800 vertical pixels, they get annoyed scrolling
down. Hard to please everyone, it seems.

Anyway, thanks.

Paul D. Sullivan wrote:
I prefer top posting for quick replies so people do not have
to scroll all the way down.

thanks for the reply.

On my screen, both your comment and my replies fitted without
scrolling. I do agree that we see far too many posts where the
dross in not sufficiently trimmed. I prefer to keep the text
in top-to-bottom order of writing, as used in most Western
books, newspapers, magazines etc. for the last several
centuries.
I'm glad you found my answer useful.

David