Old February 11th 07, 01:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
ASAAR

Default Is a 1/1.8" (7.18 x 5.32 mm) sensor sufficient for 10mp and 12mp?

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 12:06:06 GMT, Paul D. Sullivan wrote:

You've asked this question before, but worded a bit
differently. I thought that you understood the many
answering replies, but . . .

I was asked to be more specific, so I chose a specific sensor
size and two specific resolutions.

But my reply was to your OP, the first one in this thread. It had
nothing to do with David's reply that asked about the ISO you want
to use. Or was the more specific question one that was posed in
another thread? If so, you might have have included some "in
context" quotes.

It appears that you missed the "big picture" of my last reply, one
that might have had you see that introspection would be more
beneficial than asking more specific questions. But that's what
works for me, and evidently doesn't or won't for you. As I hinted,
implied, suggested . . . I think that previous replies contained
enough information to answer to your new, specific questions,
assuming that you'd spend enough time digesting them.