Old June 3rd 04, 02:35 AM
Gregory W Blank

Default Fair value for Beseler 4x5 enlarger

In article ,
Nick Zentena wrote:

How high would that have been? I'm going out on a limb to say that in
today's digital world it's worth less then that.
Nick

Junk is junk. If the enlarger cost 2,000 ....10 years ago
and looks brand new,......well it would be fair to get
1,000 don't ya think. Just because its fair does not mean they
will get the asking price. Meerly that ista fair asking price
reflective if the original price. Now if the item is a 5 on a scale of
10 then maybe a 1/4 of the price would be fair. Digital or not someone
who appreciates a good working order item will still appreciate getting a
fair deal. Try etting that from a photo dealer and you my as well
give it to them. What it boils down to is look at the price that was paid and realistically
assess the condition, and that will give you at least a good place to start.
--
Baltimore & DC Large Format User Website

http://members.verizon.net/~gregoryblank

For best results expand this window at least 6" at 1152 x 768 resolution