Old May 23rd 21, 09:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,free.spam
John Doe[_3_]

Default OT: Drone lights for flying (not indicator lights)

My post had nothing to do with FAA regulations. A sermon on FAA
regulations is netcop wannabe blather. I'm very interested in the law, a
regular listener to the United States Supreme Court, not at all interested
in discussing the law with some clueless dweeb.

Some people are assholes. When they see a question they don't know the
answer to, they bash the poster for asking the question. It's an ego
problem...

--

Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
From: Alfred Molon
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 15:37:44 +0200

Am 22.05.2021 um 12:46 schrieb Savageduck:
...and I relearn the lesson that no good deed shall go unpunished.

The golden rule: never ever help people unless you are explicitly asked
for it.
--
Alfred Molon

Olympus 4/3 and micro 4/3 cameras forum at
https://groups.io/g/myolympus
https://myolympus.org/ photo sharing site