Old July 1st 14, 05:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Default More drone issues

On 6/24/14 PDT, 4:45 PM, RichA wrote:
On Tuesday, June 24, 2014 9:29:32 AM UTC-4, PAS wrote:

You're right, it's idiots like that who ruin it for everyone else. And

that's where the regulations come in. People cannot use common sense and

exhibit good behavior so regulations have to be enacted.

Some people have white trash attitude of, "If I don't own it, I don't care."

The attitude has nothing to do with whiteness. There are jerks of all
color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, sex and hair style. Ignorance
and self-centeredness know no boundaries.