Old November 9th 06, 02:12 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Richard Polhill

Default [OT] Portrait of the average American voter...

Raphael Bustin wrote:

It's Dubya's own nickname for Karl Rove.

You haven't been paying attention, have you?

To what? I haven't read all of this thread, no.

I don't pay a lot of attention to US news either.

But I do know that the Conservative party are drafting their immigration
policy that outlines how they will control the number of economic immigrants
from outside the EU. And I do wonder how we can stem the flow of economic
immigrants INSIDE the EU when we have no common monetary policy.

But I suspect you haven't been paying attention to this.