Old May 5th 06, 08:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr

Default Fuji 7000 v 5500

measekite wrote:
I am not sure but I do not think it has image stabilization. I would
only consider camera that have that feature.

Same here - the smaller sensors in non-SLR cameras work best (produce the
lowest noise images) at speeds of around ISO 50 - 100, and when equivalent
focal lengths around 400mm are available, having the two - three stops
gain of image stabilisation available makes all the difference between
getting the picture or getting a blur. I would not buy a camera without
IS, without very good reason.

David