Old June 15th 17, 11:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Noons

Default See Nikon? Clasping hands over ears and repeating, "I can't hear,I can't hear..." only works for so long

On 13/06/2017 5:08 @wiz, wrote:

I've seen those discussions about 4/3 vs other sizes, and it's all
nonsense that a4/3 sensor, which is only slightly smaller than an
APS-c sensor, can't produce great images. If you can't get great
images out of an Oly e-M1 I, give up.

Aye, same here. I used a D200 Nikon for many years.
And a 7200 for less. Now I use exclusively m4/3 (a em5MII and a Em1)
and quite frankly the m4/3 stuff beats the crap off everything else!