Old April 12th 17, 04:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
philo

Default Announcement

On 04/12/2017 12:00 AM, Eric Stevens wrote:

snip
There is another problem. A while ago he and I had an argument about
what happens in Windows when printing. As far as he is concerned when
the programmer metaphorically pushes the 'print' button the printer
bursts into life. In fact as discovered the programmer pushing the
'print' button causes all hell to burst into life within Windows with
processes and programs shuttling, modifying and writing data all over
the place before any of it gets to the printer. The programmer doesn't
need to know any of this as it's all looked after by the operating
system. Nevertheless all this clamour has to occur before anything
gets printed.

I have noticed that nospam tends to think only on the basis of what he
has to know about and nothing else exists.

I agree that he can be a pain in the neck but as someone has recently
pointed out he is generally very knowledgeable and can be very helpful
to others. For that reason I put up with him when he is not trying to
lead others astray.

Put it this way, if he is not purposely trolling he is wrong 99% of the
time so for no other reason is in my KF