Old March 6th 12, 02:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
nospam

Default As suspected, D4 not as clean as D3S

In article
,
RichA wrote:

"Swamped?" Under what circumstances would that happen? I've convered
a half-dozen cameras (Nikon) to IR. When you eliminate the IR filter
in a Nikon, you also get rid of the AA filter which is part of the
glass stack. I've yet to see any moire in any images shot with them.
I'd have expected at least something to have shown up at this point if
the problem was that dire.

just because you can't tell doesn't mean it's not there.