Old December 25th 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Alan Browne

Default Merry Christmas

minnesøtti wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:

Everyone, please have a Very Merry Christmas.

All the best for the New Year, especially Health, Peace and Happiness.

Can you say something more meaningful than mentioning the birthday of
the man who died 20 centuries ago ??

For me, and most Christians, fallen or otherwise, Christmas is mainly a
sentimental event, gathering of the family, exchanges of gifts,
feasting, etc.

I actually went to Christmas Eve Eucharist last night (over 25 years
since I did that), but that was for sentimental reasons, mainly in
memory of my mother who was fond of attending Christmas Eve Eucharist
though otherwise not a very dedicated Christian.

BTW: that was not even a very good troll attempt, so I wish your more
success in the New Year.

Cheers,
Alan

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.