Old December 25th 06, 02:12 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Pudentame

Default Merry Christmas

Mark² wrote:
minnesøtti wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:
Everyone, please have a Very Merry Christmas.

All the best for the New Year, especially Health, Peace and
Happiness.

Can you say something more meaningful than mentioning the birthday of
the man who died 20 centuries ago ??

Yes.
Enjoy your holiday pay in his honor, chump.

Not everyone gets paid holidays. Still, I intend to enjoy the day anyway.

I'm up, the coffee's brewing as I write and later I'm going out and poke
around with my camera before I hit the Chinese Buffet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtUYaSfC20Y

Someone else wrote "peace to all men of good will." It occurs to me that
we won't have peace until the men who are not "of good will" get on
board, so here's a hope of peace for them as well.

Whatever your reason for the season, I hope it finds you and yours well.