Old June 19th 10, 02:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
LOL!

Default If there's no shake, I can't be responsible

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 23:57:43 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
wrote:

I'm sure that, if there are any criminal profilers out there reading the
group, they've long since directed a fair amount of resources into tracking
you down, and are currently matching your data against whatever unsolved
crimes you might be a good candidate to hang...

Calling you out for the SCAM-artist that you are makes me a criminal?