Old May 27th 10, 09:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
LOL!

Default Canon and Panasonic: updated models

On Thu, 27 May 2010 09:47:28 -0700, SMS wrote:

Yeah, I have an old A60 that I got my son many years ago. Great camera,
but I upgraded the kids to two of the A570 IS because of the IS and the
video capability. There's also no CHDK available for the A60, and since
I helped write the documentation for CHDK I wanted cameras that it
supported.

You don't have it on any camera. You can't even tell someone how it works.
We've already tested and proved that about you. And the WIKI history PROVES
that you've NEVER contributed even ONE WORD to the documentation, you
useless psychotic pretend-photographer troll.

LOL!