Old January 14th 18, 11:11 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
Eco Clean

Default Make 12x18" signs at home on 8.5x11" B&W laser printer

- Big Al wrote:

If you have a photo editing program of any sort that will crop then just
take your 12x18 photo and:
crop the top left quadrant to 8.5x11 and print.
Then crop the top right to 8.5x11 and print.
etc for the 4 quadrants.
They'll overlap but I think you said you didn't mind and would just tape
them together.

At least if I'm reading what you want to do right!

I got the job done nicely with Rasterbator freeware so now I only have to
make the stencil.
[http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id...68090b3 2a7f]

Does anyone know where to get clear plastic sheets that a laser printer can
print directly onto without melting them?

Do they exist?