Old September 25th 17, 08:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Google photo sharing

In article ,

On 2017-09-21 06:43, The Real Bev wrote:
Does anybody know how to share the entire site with someone without
giving them your email password?* It used to be easy when it was picasa,
but now it seems like you can only do it on a temporary per-album basis
by emailing someone a shortened URL.* I'd even be happy to make most of
the albums public, but that seems impossible under any circumstances.

You certainly don't have to send your email password to anybody.

You can share a directory (Album), to everybody, or to some named people
(they have to be Google+ users, else there is no control).

And you can post the Album on Google+, which effectively publishes it.

That means something like 50 separate entries.* NOOOOOO!

50 entries? You mean 50 albums, or 50 people?
If it is people, just add them to a group, and share to the group.

I'm beginning to wonder if perhaps google is LESS wonderful than I had
originally thought :-)

Well, it has its uses, but is not for everybody :-)

https://duckduckgo.com/
--
teleportation kills