Old March 1st 14, 08:08 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Ken Hart[_4_]

Default Film almost transparent

"franssoa" wrote in message
Le 28. 02. 14 07:22, Richard Knoppow a écrit :
"Franssoa" wrote in message
Same recipe at 22°C (~72°F) with 30mn processing, and the
result is a lot better : http://hpics.li/f94af73

franssoa

Very good, I would not have thought this developer could
work so well.

Thank you, yes I'm happy with this results.
Now I have to manage the focus (and exposure) on my Lubitel. More than 30
years with an autofocus and automatic camera give bad habits...

franssoa

A coffee-based recipe that I saved (but never tried) specifies 25-30 minutes
developing time. It also claims good sharpness and tonal range.

--
Ken Hart