Old February 27th 14, 05:58 AM posted to sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.digital,comp.soft-sys.matlab
isw

Default dynamic range and exposure latitude?

In article ,
Dale wrote:

you can design a projector (exposure, filtration) in a digital
environment, with the right analog and hybrid manipulation
consideration, to display a color negative instead of using a
transparency intermediate

such a projector design leads to an easy film recorder design

I did some film recorder development about 30 years ago. I don't think
"easy" is a term I'd use in conjunction with their design (assuming you
wanted any sort of decent quality, anyhow).

Isaac