Old August 7th 13, 10:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

Default Nibbling on an Apple

On 8/7/2013 11:37 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 7 August 2013 14:15:04 UTC+1, PeterN wrote:

i don't assume anything. however, making things easier is something all

users want. except maybe you.

Do you know his needs? You can't suggest how to make things easier,
unless you understand the user's needs. One size does not fit all.

True but theres's a reason why Apple and other companies limit their product range even though there's close to 7 billion people on ther planet. Apple only have a two differbnt size ipads, and even samsung only have 3 or 4 size phone/notebooks/tablets even cameras to choose from rather than 7 billion we might be individuals but most have similar objectives.

Which is one of the reasons why, with the exception of my iPhone, I
haven't purchased Apple products, but have purchased Apple stock.

--
PeterN