Old February 12th 13, 04:21 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Rob

Default [SI] Steeples Comments

On 12/02/2013 11:17 AM, Bowser wrote:

Comments

Cooper very simple , I do like the refection of both.

Tim1 This needs some colour correction and that wire removed
Tim2 this again needs some tidying or a much cropped shoy to isolate
the subject matter (TV and Lamp)
Tim3 again I would not have tried to include the cables unless you are
trying to convey a message.

Bob1 Yep this is what we see nowadays its there buried
Bob2 Clean and simple
Bob3 This has far more impact that the previous shot

Matha 2 I prefer this to the #1

Peter Atlanta old - I keep trying to focus on this one, Is it movement
or something else?

Savage duck 03 I can't aspire to that one
SD 01 I do like the composition and it tells a story
SD 02 same again tell that story.

DanP 01 its just there but I would have preferred that there be light
(more) on the steeple as that is the subject matter.

DanP 02 good contrast between the stack and the steeple is that ying
and yang?