Old December 18th 06, 11:41 AM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Bigguy

Default Photoshop CS3 Beta Indepth - Bridge

Yes I have looked myself.... that's why I posted...

I have Web Photo Gallery in CS3 Beta 10.0x20061208beta1251 under File,
Automate.

Don't you have it? Wierd if not...

BUT when trying to run WPG it came up with a message about a missing
template file...

SO I copied C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2\Presets\Web Photo
Gallery to
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\Presets\ and now it works
fine....

(I have CS2 and Lightroom Beta installed too)

Guy

Johan W. Elzenga wrote:
Bigguy wrote:

Look under File, Automate, Web Photo Gallery

Have you looked yourself? There isn't a 'Web Photo Gallery' any more
in CS3, it's now called 'Adobe Media Gallery'. Unfortunately, it
doesn't work yet. That's apparently a known bug.