Old November 19th 06, 03:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alfred Molon

Default Image enlargement software

I have some old, lower resolution images which occasionally need to be
enlarged (pixel count needs to be increased). A friend recommended
Photozoom, but after giving it a try I'm not that impressed (fail to see
visible improvements over a simple bicubic interpolation enlargement).
What other software would be better? I read Roger's enthusiastic posts
about the Lucy-Richardson stuff - is there a way to try this out?
--

Alfred Molon