Old December 18th 05, 12:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default Help!!! The devil is in this newsgroup!

wrote in message
k.net...
In article , says...

wrote in message Yes the Bushes are good
butt
kissers. Don't wanna lose none of them votes
from our Jew and Moooslem friends now do we.

All successful politicians hire "press agents" to make those kinds of
decisions for them....And, considering we are talking about a president,
Bush is a very successful politician......

When I lived in Austin I met one of his speech writers at a car show. We
both have the same vintage car, anyway she was a complete nitwit and no
one could believe she had this job but she did. I guess you can tell by
some of his speeches that his staff is not the brightest. No matter,
people fall for just about anything anyway.

Yes. - Just check out the TV ads....On prime time, it costs millions to make
one of those things and run it for several weeks, so they must be selling
the stuff to someone, but I can't believe how dumb some of them are. -- I am
always saying to my wife, "Does that ad make you want to rush down to the
dealer and ask about that car?", or, "Would you really go to the drugstore
and buy that stuff and ingest it into your system?" :^)