Old October 10th 20, 08:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Some photogs are Applesheep

On Oct 10, 2020, nospam wrote
(in ) :

In om, Alfred Molon
wrote:

Anyway, does the watch have a direct connection to the mobile
network?

the cellular models do.

Yup! and for me carrier service with Verizon costs me $10/month.

If not, when you leave the phone at home, you lose all
connectivity while outside.

nope. they also have wifi.

There have been times I have left my phone at home and had voice& text cellular service with my watch when shopping 15 miles from home, or when I have left my phone in the car in the parking lot. The service was totally transparent. I have taken calls doing the “Dick Tracy” wrist phone thing, and I have taken calls with my watch using AirPods.

Savageduck