Old January 2nd 07, 12:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Justin C

Default Digital Camera Success Card

In article ,
Ron Hunter wrote:

Matt Ion wrote:
Ron Hunter wrote:
Info Dude wrote:

Digital Camera Success Card

[snip]

I can't believe you're following up on a spam post. That article is
complete fiction and here you are replying to it. Info Dude is a
spammer, he makes money from clicks on links on his web-site. He's
written 'non-articles' on a whole bunch of subjects. Here are just a few
of the newsgroups he regularly spams with links to his web-site:
alt.photography
uk.rec.photo.misc
alt.support.diets
alt.abortion
misc.fitness.weights
alt.support.diet.weigh****chers
alt.sailing
alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
alt.windows-xp
rec.skiing.backcountry
alt.biz.misc
alt.treasure.hunting
alt.wedding

The list is *huge*. And all articles contain "Read This Full Report At:
munge3min-report/munge"[1]. You can guarantee he doesn't read the
groups to which he posts, he has no interest in the subjects on which he
posts either, otherwise the articles would be of more interest for any
but those who know nothing about the subject. The articles are pure
gloss, anyone could read any newsgroup and, within a week, have gleaned
enough information to write a 3min-report of that standard.

As you can see, he winds me up! I think I'm going to have a lie down
now, in a dark room.

[1] I'm not promoting him further!

--
Justin C, by the sea.