Old October 14th 03, 08:44 PM
J C

Default Be careful about photographing your kids!

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:52:45 GMT, "Jeremy"
wrote:

You missed the point, entirely.

Did I?

I think you did. The point is that there's a lot of over zealous
application of these protections. While I agree with the protections,
I do not trust that everyone can apply them equitably. Some innocent
people, as the articles in this thread show, are actually hurt by the
idiotic blind enforcement.

Here's a statistics joke that sums that up:

"You know how stupid the average guy is, right? Well half of them are
even dumber than that."

And by the way I don't favor anarchy. I just resent it when stupid
people abuse authority (often unknowingly because, after all, they're
stupid).

Take all the nude photos you want--just don't exploit innocent children in
the process. Confine your photography to adult subjects, and you will not
hear a peep out of me, nor from virtually anyone else.

Of course you do realize that the problem with that is determining who
gets to judge what is and is not exploitation.

And we're back to the stupid people problem.

-- JC