Old January 31st 19, 12:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Are Windows repair solutions like a traffic light button?

On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 11:01:37 -0500, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

If you replace a Tesla battery,

oh, so now it's replacing batteries?

That was an illustration of what a Tesla battery looks like. The
coolant system is an integral part.

except that you said the battery coolant must be changed which means it
can't be an integral part.

But the battery can also be changed. Will you claim that this too is
not an integral part.

you're very confused, seeking only to argue.

what happened to changing the battery coolant, transmission fluid and
originally the oil?

You tried to duck out on them.

nope.

Thank you for bringing them back, but
there is no transmission fluid as it is commonly known in the wider
automotive industry.

if there is no transmission fluid, then there's nothing to change, is
there?

Can I give you a hint? Gear lubricant.

you're desperately trying to find *something* to argue about and when
you fail, you try something else.

Don't worry. I'm sticking with the subject.

no, you very definitely are not.

According to nospam.

Enough of this nonsense. I'm sick of your wriggling.

In other words we must take language seriously.
Imprecise language discloses the lack of precision of thought."

Regards,

Eric Stevens