Old June 6th 17, 12:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Is Your Browser Color Managed?

In article , Floyd L. Davidson
wrote:

nope. i'm talking about real world experience and that of numerous
others.

the only ignorant and arrogant person is you.

You are hilarious! You have zero real world experience. Which is
easy for a person with more than 30 years in the industry, working
at exactly what we are discussing, to spot.

not only is this not about me or my experience, which you have no idea
what that is, but you can't spot the difference in business versus
residential service, something that is well known in the industry.