Old May 29th 09, 10:45 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alan Browne

Default Sony a900 and Hasselblad lens adaptor

On 29-05-09 16:47, Pete D wrote:
"Alan wrote in message
Received it today. (Fotodiox, $45, Hasselblad "V" lens adaptor to
Minolta/Sony A-mount).

Initial tests are good, however, the intelligent preview of the Sony a900
does not work (get an error message). Too bad as the intelligent preview
is a great way to check and adjust exposure before committing to shots.

And you can't be wasting those digital shots now can we............ ;-)

It's not like I lament not keeping incident/spot measurements taken with
a hand held meter either...

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.