Old March 9th 05, 06:35 PM
Joe Marcus

I've been asked to shoot an acquaintance and I'd like to give ot a try
for the experince but I'm not going to give him crap. I'll send him
to someone that I know that specializes in model/acting headshots.

If he is a friend then doing some experimenting on lighting and posing
is a great idea -- but then send him to a professional... To do a proper
studio headshot you need lighting and have a working knowledge of how to
use it - otherwise you will not be able to give your friend good quality
images.

--
Joe Marcus
Marcus Photography

http://www.marcusphotography.com

Creating outstanding images for Festivals & Events around the United
States. Location photography for advertising, promotion, fireworks
companies, theatre and concert.