Old April 28th 14, 12:21 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
android

Default NIKON RULES !!!

In article , Noons
wrote:

On 25/04/2014 10:08 AM, Oregonian Haruspex wrote:

Jeez, Nikon? You should have bought yourself a good Olympus OM setup.
So much smaller, lighter, better glass, much nicer macro system, better
metering, and so forth.

That is why I am mostly Oly OMD now. Same principles and approach, with
digital gear.
With film I continue to use Nikon. But in the digital arena, M4/3 is so
much better than anything else it's not even fun to compare.
Mirrorless is the way of the future!
(Got a soft spot for the Sony A7R, though!)

'xept that the om system was fullframe and ft is realy not even
halfframe but QUATERFRAME. i had an evolt and learned the hard way that
ft stinks!
--
teleportation kills
http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography