Old August 23rd 09, 12:19 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Default Tuesday 11th August 2009 (AEST) - 36 hours since Doggy's threat

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 21/08/2009 3:43 PM:

Facts are what's left after your hot air talk evaporates, Bret.
Where is your annika1980 email in aol, liar?

AOL? Oh yeah, I remember when I was on AOL.

Acknowledging your lies, fatso? Why do you use that false email for google,
liar? Tell everyone how you lost it, you child-abuser!

Have you EVER posted a technical explanation in reply to anyone, liar?

Many, many times. Whenever someone asks.

Not even once. As usual, nothing but lies.

Have you ever posted a correct exif in your photos, liar?

The EXIF is always correct in my photos. It is only Pbase that
sometimes lists it incorrectly.

Sure. Pbase is the source of all "exif evil". And of course your macros
without flash with a 400mm lens, handheld on an imaginary ISO setting, are the
"truth". Good thing a lot of folks know what is reality and it certainly isn't
the crap you post.

Would you like me to continue, liar?

Continue what? Masturbating to pics of your daughter?

Showing your true colours again, child-abuser? What's the matter, too afraid of
talking to an adult face to face that you have to hide behind attacks to minors?

What would you know about Facts, Noons, you ****in retard.

A lot more than you, you deranged child-abuser.

A fact is something like, "You have a big nose"

I certainly hope so. It's a sure sign of another big part of the anatomy. Ah
yes: sorry, I know you only use that for masturbation.

Those are facts.

Only in your deranged imagination. Just like your "valid" aol email address,
isn't it? Tell everyone how you lost it, twerp. Come on, I dare you.

The stuff you spew is just mindless bull****.

What's the matter, diddums? Afraid of the truth?
In fact, is there anything you are not afraid of?

**** off, pussy.

**** off, child-abuser. You are even more disgusting than the crap you post.