Old May 14th 09, 06:26 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Tony Cooper

Default Punography comments from Calvin Sambrook

On Wed, 13 May 2009 07:07:55 -0700 (PDT), Annika1980
wrote:

On May 12, 10:32*pm, tony cooper wrote:

It's not really a diagonal crop. *When I was shooting the white horse
in the field, another horse had his muzzle under the lowest fence bar
and was munching grass from the other side. *He had his head twisted
to do so. *I couldn't think of a way, pictorially, to convey "the
grass is greener on the other side",

At least it inspired Annika to come in with one.

Actually, not.
This is the first time I've read your comments.
I did shoot my horse pic for the mandate, but decided not to submit it
because it didn't really fit the mandate since it wasn't a pun.

Sure you did.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida