Old September 2nd 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ken Hart1

Default 35mm film VS digital

"Nicholas O. Lindan" wrote in message
m...
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

My little Lumix ... prints equal to my 35 MM ...
usually take still pics 0.3 mb

Er, that's 320 x 200 pix.

I would really like to know what '35 MM'
camera you have.

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio
http://www.darkroomautomation.com/da-main.htm

I was wondering the same thing myself. I have a crappy 300Kpixel (0.3Mpixel)
camera that I got for box tops (well, not box tops, rather the barcodes from
cigarette packs), and it really and truely sucks!

OTOH, I often make 11x14 and 16x20 prints from my 35mm negs, and if the negs
were shot correctly (good exposure, focus, and held steady). the prints can
be very good.