Old April 23rd 04, 05:24 PM
David Nebenzahl

Default Aletta wood monorail kit?

On 4/23/2004 4:53 AM jjs spake thus:

In article , David Nebenzahl
wrote:

WTF are you talking about, ****wit? I have three of 'em. I like them. I
made my own rail accessories.

Asshole, he's talking about *your* nonsensical post which suggests that the
guy buy yet *another* camera after being stuck with one he doesn't want

or need.

ooooooh. Gosh is my face red. Sorry, AArDvark! And sorry to the fellow who
bought the Aletta.

How do you like them apples, pardner?

Sometimes, especially if I've been up for a couple days, I'm such an idiot.

So what is it with you, Pops? This happens all the ****ing time: you let loose
with frothing invective against someone, then contritely slink back out with
your tail between your legs. Are you manic-depressive by any chance? missing
out on your meds?

--
I was quickly apprised that an "RSS feed" was not, as I had naively
imagined, some new and unspeakable form of sexual debauchery practised

- Cynical shop talk from comp.publish.prepress