Old March 29th 06, 11:45 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default $500 reward for identity of image thief

D-Mac wrote:
wrote:

Hence my request. I'll give my details to an *unbiased* observer,
but I don't wish to be identified by Douglas because he is a
*obsessed borderline psychotic*. If you doubt that, from another
post on this topic, Douglas said, and I quote:

That's easy. Post your name and address. I'll have him serve the
papers on you tomorrow. No, that's not your style, is it just make a
smoke screen to try and hide your thieving slanderous activities.

Your time is coming.

Doug,

Why don't you just post the name of your lawyers as he requested?
That will do no harm to anyone and may even help you.

-Mike