Old March 29th 06, 09:21 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default $500 reward for identity of image thief

wrote:

Hence my request. I'll give my details to an *unbiased* observer, but
I don't wish to be identified by Douglas because he is a *obsessed
borderline psychotic*. If you doubt that, from another post on this
topic, Douglas said, and I quote:

That's easy. Post your name and address. I'll have him serve the papers
on you tomorrow. No, that's not your style, is it just make a smoke
screen to try and hide your thieving slanderous activities.

Your time is coming.