Old March 29th 06, 09:17 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default $500 reward for identity of image thief

Scott W wrote:

It is all too true, he changes identity on about a weekly bases.
He went on a rant about digital cameras and how he was giving up on
digital and going back to film, right after changing identities and
then a few weeks later did a post about how film could never match the
quality of digital, with photos to prove it.

Scott W

I do in fact change my Internet identity on a regular basis. That's not
illegal and recommended by many in the security industry. There's a few
he missed and some which are not mine, incidentally.

Post in this as if it were a crime is just a smoke screen. I'll go the
lawyers route from here on. I'd thought someone might have know him but
he conceals his identity to all, it would seem.