Old March 29th 06, 04:08 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default $500 reward for identity of image thief

wrote in message
oups.com...
I think Sam might be Hywel Jenkins

Doesn't anyone want to be Douglas?

(O:

I shouldn't be flippant - I get the impression that the poor man's
sense of humour has run out completely. For me anyway.

Why *would* he get so upset about his webpages being reposted for
posterity? I'm only doing it to keep him honest, and to help out
latecomers to his famous threads. For instance, I think it is required
reading for anyone to visit the classic "Enlarged digital images with
more detail than the original" thread (yes, I'm serious, that was his
title):

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....dff1d6c6425889

Before taking Douglas too seriously, and believing all that he doth
accuseth me of, I strongly suggest readers do a little homework. Then
make up your own mind.

And to cover all his posts, you will have to search on the following
identities:

ryadia, technoaussie, auspics, big guy, ormiston, sebastian po, doug,
douglas, douglas macdonald, stool pigeon, duncan donald, an interested
bystander, one million pics, one million pictures, alan jones,
alienjones, alienjones himself, alvie, the yowie, bigpix, pix on
canvas, the administrator, pixby, henretta, joe bailey, graham hunt,
healthypcs, random user 12987, MoioM, go go dancer, maddy, huey fong,
wilder and wilder, tekoaussie, justintyme, snaps, kakadu, HPC, deciple
of EOS, child of EOS, call me any name, keep_it_simple, notsimple,
not_just_Simple, tropical treat, d-mac, wraped in canvas...

Sadly I'm NOT kidding. They (and others) are all Douglas MacDonald.

If that sock collection is all true I find it astounding he recently had the
gall to accuse me of being a sock.

Dave