Old August 30th 15, 06:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default Photo merging softeware

On 2015-08-30 06:09, rwalker wrote:
Anybody have any suggestions for software for creating photographic
panoramas? Photoshop Elements 4 had a great photomerge program.
Photoshop elements 11 and 12 stink, and I haven't been able to find
anything else yet to substitute. Elements 4 would take photos taken
from different perspectives, correct them and join them together
almost seemlessly. No such luck with 11 or 12, or anything else I've
yet to find.

PS CS5 (etc.) does this quite well. But it's expensive if that's all
you need.

Aren't some older versions legally available at very reasonable prices?

If you had a valid serial number for CS2 and could find a good download
you could install and run it without registration.
...but that was CS2 which is now unsupported by any current OS.

I would think that if someone had CS3, 4,5, or 6, and had switched to
CC, they could legally sell it, since CC2015 for PS and LR is not
upgrade pricing.

--
PeterN